Here is the short version:
2. Toddler proudly displaying her artistic tools. (Yes, she is still in her pjs, too!)
3. Toddler showing Photographer (Mom) exactly how she became The Artist.
4. Teen sweeping up mess since Photographer realized
this would be a perfect time to teach him
a. exactly how to sweep
b. what is left behind when the job is not done properly
c. why mopping is
6. Completely through sweeping (still a lot of powder on the floor that could barely be seen until the flash from the camera picked it up).
7. One wet "swipe through" on the floor to show the difference between
mopped and not mopped to Teen.
8. Teen almost finished mopping the floor...correctly!
I love it when visible lessons appear at unexpected times! Blessings as you find ways to teach your children in creative ways. I would love to hear some creative ways you have taught your children a lesson!
You can find us linked up at Growing Home,