1. www.nogreaterjoy.org Michael and Debi Pearl are the authors of several books. Two of my favorites are To Train Up a Child and Created to Be His Help Meet. These two books have made an extremely positive influence on my life! Every parent needs to read the book on child training and every wife needs to read Created. I actually started a Book Study here on Debi's book Created. You can read the first six chapters. If you would like to read more about who they are you can go here.
2. www.visionforumministries.org Rebuilding the Christian Family, One Household at a Time
Vision Forum Ministries is dedicated to the restoration of Christian family culture. I copied this from their website. I love how their focus is to teach the boys to be courageous and protectors of the women and children. They teach the girls to honor and respect the men in their lives and to be feminine, not necessarily girly. Their materials promote bringing the family unit back together as exactly that: a unit that functions together, happily and productively. You can read their mission here. It is incredible! I love how they want to proclaim motherhood's nobility and glory and encourage fathers to turn their hearts to their families! They also have an awesome catalog that we all just love to pour over. You can look at it here!
Above Rubies is a ministry to encourage women in their high calling as wives, mothers, and homemakers. Its purpose is to uphold and strengthen family life and to raise the standard of God's truth in the nation. The name has been chosen from Proverbs 31.10 AMP, "A capable, intelligent and virtuous woman, who is he who can find her? She is far more precious than jewels and her value is far Above Rubies or pearls." I copied this directly from their website because I could not have said it any better! I love to receive their magazines each month. They are so encouraging. I also check their woman's calendar frequently. You add your personal information related to your monthly cycle and it will calculate many things for you. Love it! Check it out here!
4. www.titus2.com I love the way Steve and Teri have taught me how to schedule our school days. The first time a friend shared this information with me I felt a little overwhelmed, but after reading through it again, decided to try it. Have used it ever since. I think that was in 2006. They have many books that encourage home schooling and other useful tools.
5. www.duggarfamily.com I have read both of their books and loved them. They are such an inspiration to me. I have to admit I am somewhat of a Duggar fan. Since we do not have public television, I have watched some of the episodes on You Tube. We have been told that we have a "Duggar Starter Pack" with the size of our family! :)
6. www.solvefamilyproblems.com S.M. Davis is the author of many DVDs that help with marriage difficulties, anger problems, impatience, character issues and much more. His insightful teachings are very helpful and are from a fresh new perspective. I highly recommend his DVD series on Anger.
7. www.focusonthefamily.com I think most of us are familiar with this ministry and all they have to offer for the family. They have been a resource for us for many years.
8. www.franklinsprings.com Their vision is focused on producing original films that provide a joyous picture of the exciting adventure of building a fulfilling family life.
9. www.doorposts.com Part of their mission statement reads like this: To provide Scripture-based tools that will aid parents in raising godly children. I like their approach and have used their Topical Reference Guide for Biblical Child-Training many times. If your child is struggling with a certain issue and you need Scriptures to use for training, you can find them quickly using this book!
10. www.moneysavingmom.com What can I say? This is an incredible resource if you are trying to save money. Their is a wealth of information posted daily on her site and it is easy to navigate through to get to what you need. She teaches couponing, income earning ideas, recipes and freezer cooking and so much more. It's an upbeat and encouraging blog dedicated to helping you find great deals, stretch your hard-earned dollars, and live on less than you make so you can save more and give more.
I hope you enjoy going through this list of ministries that have impacted my life. If you would like more information on how they have specifically been a part in shaping who I am today, I would love to hear from you!